I just released version 1.9 of the Keyring plugin for WordPress.
This version includes a few pretty cool updates and additions, as described in the changelog:
- Added a Google Analytics Service definition.
- Added a Strava Service definition.
- Added a “Settings” link to the plugin listing if you’re using the bundled Admin UI.
- Fitbit tokens now refresh properly.
- Tumblr now requires HTTPS, so updated all request URLs to use HTTPS.
My favorite part of this release is that I didn’t personally do most of the things in there. Two of my colleagues did some of it (Strava service and Tumblr fixes), while a generous and otherwise unknown contributor on Github added the Google Analytics service.
This is open source, working!