I had to chuckle recently when I realized just how complex some of the systems in my life are, even if I rarely think about the details.
- Most nights, I weigh myself on a Withings wifi scale (an older version).
- That data syncs over Google Wifi, via a Comcast Xfinity connection, to the Nokia/Withings Health Mate service.
- Then MyFitnessPal automatically syncs the data from Health Mate, and keeps a copy,
- before Garmin Connect also syncs a copy to integrate back with other data (like heart rate and activities) .
- If I’ve been doing specific activities, then some of the data from Garmin Connect (although not that weight info) will also sync out to Strava and create activity records.